Cascadia USWEST Rust Experimental version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2 griefed

2 posters

Go down

Day 2 griefed Empty Day 2 griefed

Post by FindingKarma Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:50 am

Day 2 griefed 1A147CC6F9D96DBA05417B8E0BA855EA5D8DCD61Day 2 griefed 284FE4D08020F23057E830C857B7E8BF36752430I logged out of the game last night in my safish room. When I woke this morning I was naked at my sleeping bag point. First thing I noticed was my two furnaces were gone from this room and no walls or doors were broken. I attempted to move further into my house through a locked level 6 door. Upon opening it I found a rank 2 wall blocking my way out. I broke that wall and 3 others before I hit a rank 6 wall. I exited my house through the only ground floor rank 6 door and found a platform built to access the top of my house. The raider broke a rank 6 door to access the interior of my house. He then broke a rank 6 floor section to get into the room I was sleeping in. He proceeded to break the rank 6 door of the room I slept in along with another rank 6 floor section at which point he somehow got into my main floor without removing any walls (or possibly breaking a wall and replacing it). He then built 4 walls in front of my door to the second floor (3 level 2 walls and 1 level 6 wall).

All told he broke at least 4 rank 6 walls/doors and either broke additional ones that he replaced or glitched through a wall. He destroyed 2 furnaces, 5 boxes and stole 50k wood, 30k stone, 10k metal, clothes, weapons, etc. My house at this point is unusable without removing at least 2 rank 6 walls with the possibility of more that I cannot yet see.

This is unfortunately about the 15th server I've tried but griefers are everywhere and I have yet to see one get banned. I'm at the point of deleting rust as it has become completely wasteful to spend hours making something that is consistently destroyed and griefed by the time I log back in. If you are able to determine who is responsible and ban I will continue to play on this server but I'm under the impression that there is virtually no way to tell who is griefing at this juncture.

My house is in the desert at the satellite. I've left the locked rank 6 doors open as there is no point in locking them closed.

Thanks and sorry for the bad news.

darwinianreject

FindingKarma

Back to top Go down

Day 2 griefed Empty Re: Day 2 griefed

Post by MrSpades Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Yes I too am sorry that there are those punk kids that think it's funny to ruin the game for others just because they were picked on in school so now they sit at home in their moms basement behind the computer acting out their revenge on people.

I actually have kicked and banned a number of people that were caught in the act.

There will always be those sad idiots in every game no matter what but I do try my hardest to keep our servers clean of those fools.

I do not see any reason whatsoever to go and delete the game. I do understand that it seems like a waste of time to build a sweet base only to get in broke into by those "non skill low life hackers" but time will tell where this game goes and how advanced their non cheating/hacking software will take us.

Sorry for the late response but I had a bunch of things going on in life, running multiple servers, doing other things, but I do encourage you to try rust now as it has advanced a little more since your last post.

It's still fun, needs way more material but still playable and pvp is great. Surviving is a bit harder now which I like.

Come on back and hope to see you in game.
MrSpades
MrSpades

https://cascadia.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum